Skip to main content

Horror game "IB" developer interview. Why is "IB" remake? What did you change?

Our Active Gaming Media Publisher PLAYISM started delivery of "IB" on April 11. The corresponding platform is PC (Steam). It is a remake version of the free game "IB" that Mr. Kouri has arrived.

News to be remake of "IB" was announced on October 3, 2021, and was announced from Developer Kouri's Twitter. Posts were spread in a blink, and the tweets are collecting 190,000 goods as of April 2022. Looking back, the free game "IB" was posted to the software site Vector is February 2012. At that time, Mr. Kouri has not opened SNS, and as a promotional medium, there is only a site of Monochrome Museum. The door of the strange exhibition was first opened quietly.

However, a number of works that emit a strange charm that a writer called Gernena has created a lot of museums that was not called an art museum, and a gimmick that was carefully stacked based on art and art, and a girl Youth gly that supports Eve and her. "IB" fascinated the heart of those who has stepped into the art exhibition, and showed a spread by pixiv, twitter, and game real condition at once.

The content of buzzing at a stretch through SNS appears to be an exaggeration to say that it is at the earliest every day. The speed is one that accelerates this 10 years since this work is released, and therefore there are many works that are rapidly forgotten.

However, "IB" is still loved after 10 years. It is also to people around the world. Limike version "IB" which will be released on Steam on April 11 as if it corresponds to that thought. This time I interviewed the "IB" remake to Mr. Kouri, a producer. In addition, the writing and questions of this paper are responsible for Mizuya, who is the PLAYISM responsible person.

- I will ask you questions as a publisher and person today. After 10 years, why "IB" will be remake?

Kouri: It is the best reason that it has many years that "Ibe" will not be able to play "the free game version" IB ". The free game version of "IB" is created with a tool created for more than 20 years of "RPG Zukool 2000", so there are cases where it can not be launched with a new PC. It is very sad that I could not play it. As we had received a lot of requests such as remake, I wanted to make it properly to make it properly.

- I see, "RPG Tsukul 2000" has already ended.... Specifically, what kind of request has arrived?

Kouri: Especially there were many emails from overseas people. In addition, I am looking forward to saying "STEAM can be done with STEAM" while looking at the STEAM. I do not know if it is actually selling, but I do not know at this time....

-The original version was a free game. Why did you sell as a paid game this time?

Kouri: It is free and I think that motivation is not continuing and you are stopping on the way. I also became an adult (laughs) I think that it is better to have a compensation for what I made properly.

- Can you tell me why you set it to the price of 1300 yen?

Kouri: I'm going to decide with reference to the cost of the cost and other similar games that were not too low and it was not too low.

-Although I asked, the price was decided and decided several times (laughs) There was a KOURI's idea that I would like to express that the "Gerthena Exhibition" was an admission fee. While, while considering other similar titles, did not actually fell in the price to see the art exhibition? By the way, the National International Art Museum in the neighborhood of the Company (Active Gaming Media) is the viewing fee 1200 yen.

Return to the main subject. What did you think I would like to do it for remake? Please tell me the reason.

Kouri: It is a fixed part of the part that was not good at the free game version. For example, "Do you mean" this "IB"? It's like a gimmick that doesn't get involved in art, and I thought it would be a straightforward. After that, will it be easy to understand the part that you want to understand? It is not good if you don't feel better if you say "I can play even if you are not good at games".

Besides, the official localization wanted to do it absolutely, so I was making it easy to make it easy to localize. So I really appreciate the localization to other languages.

-Yes, localization works hard. Work will be full-fledged, but it will be delivered to overseas as soon as possible, so please wait for a while. Well, can you tell me a "part that was difficult to understand"? How did you understand? Also, if you think that Kouri should be reviewed in terms of being able to play even if you are not good at games, you may have told that they have improved.

Kouri: Until now, it has been displayed because the guide for the operation was not at all. For example, if it is the most close point, "Which button is open button?" I know a man who plays a glacier game well, but I think that someone who does not do it in the first place's operation of the keyboard. Moreover, this time we added two systems: "zoom" and "conversation", so I implemented that no operation guide is not.

After that, "open Tobira" "Tobila that does not open without key" "Tobila" "Tobila open anywhere other than key" will be visually understood. When it was a puzzle part, I tried intuitively what happened when there was an event like "something outside the room happened". Or will be replaced by another puzzle. There are many changes in the sober part, but I feel that I have a quite different impression that I do not want to worry about this.

- I think that it would be better to say that it would like to say that it would like to say that it would like to say that it would like to say that it would like to say that there was a new function in addition to adding new functions, and it was very easy to play with Kouri. Certainly Tobila also became easy to understand. So what did you think you would like to do it without being remake? Please tell me the reason.

Kouri: It is to significantly change the contents of the story and to increase the ending easily. Because it is remake, we understand that new elements are desired. I just thought that a lot of stories personally had no problem in this way, and new ending was also considered, but I felt a snake foot more than this. As a story, it is ideal for the story to end with a little bit sufficient.

-I think there are also cases where you can not change or change. I wanted to mess up, but is there any place that ended?

Kouri: Honestly, the conditions of the ending branch are still not so good. However, this time, this time did not fix this time because it is necessary to render the contents of the story. It is better than the free game version...... maybe.

- How long have you been to produce remake version? Also, what time did you take time?

Kouri: Looking at the production log, the creation date of the outline book was November 2019, so it is about 2 years and 4 months. All are not all production time. I feel quite time to put out a neta for new gimmicks. Especially because there were many places where it was widely changed between ashes, it was very hard. I think half of the overall production time was on the production of graphics.

- Was the production completely alone? How did you beat when boiled? Have you been consulted by a friend again?

Kouri: It is made with one person except for the tone part. Just this time, I was very helpful to check for some of the cooperation of PLAYISM (Publisher). There is no friend who knows what I'm making this. Oh, my brother tried to solve some puzzles (?). When I was boiled, I think it was often touched by touching other creations and out of production. After that, I raised peppers and basil.

- I was really developed with almost an integral force. If the attraction of such a "IB" is, Kouri is yourself?

Kouri: Is the funny place of the art museum be the stage? It may have been a novelty because the game was not surprising. I think that the personality was out of the appearance of the character. Especially the character called Garry felt that it was popular for far beyond his imagination. The game itself has also been relatively beautiful. There are many ugly parts.

-Some of that kouri himself do you like the museum? Are there any favorite museums?

The Ib Experience Kouri: I don't hate but I don't like it special. It is also rare to go. The Louvre Museum may want to go once.

-The Museum of Art was not a hobby. By the way, during the past 10 years, what did Kouri were doing?

Kouri: A free game version of the free game version has been working for about three years after working, and the time I worked for "IB" works. I played the game I wanted to do at the time of vacant time, but I was broked a shock, but when I was busy with my work, my hobbies time was not taken in the first place. Just because I was not doing anything, I finished the lifetime, so I made a time and once in 2017.

- SNS echo is great, but how did you feel?

Kouri: Thank you very much. I'm glad just to react, but when I saw a comment like a person who worked on, I saw a comment like a comment that I was an elementary school student at that time It has been a bit impressed with.......

- "IB" is a title that has attracted topics with the excitement of SNS such as game real condition and Pixiv. Will you see the game real condition and fan art of "IB"?

Kouri: I have a lot of play videos. It is a very valuable information that the player can see how to act and what the idea has. Fan Art is also nailed to see when you send to sending for anniversary anniversary or posted with SNS. Not only for me, but all producers will look at fan art and make it a mariya.

- NY Neya (Laughs) As many fan art shows, "IB" is a work with a number of passionate fans, but I think there is a person who knows "IB" for the first time this time. How do you enjoy "IB" for the first time to play?

Kouri: If possible, I want you to play with your own mind without looking at what information.

- "Let's play even if you are not good at games" is the concept of "IB". I'm sorry for the arrow tips that remake, but what kind of deployment is planned in the future?

Kouri: I think that lots of goods will come out this year. Others are also scheduled for realistic exhibition events.

- Aren't Mr. Kouri as a game creator in the future?

Kouri: It would be nice if you I think something is made rather than a game.

-I hope that you have a message to the fans who have loved "IB" across the year.

Kouri: Thank you to everyone who enjoyed "IB". thank you very much!

--thank you.

"IB" remake version is delivered by STeam.

※ The English Version of this Article is Available Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Thunder Update 3.80

Update 3.80 is there for War Lonner , and here is the complete list of changes and corrections added to this patch. Developer Gaijin Entertainment usually likes to publish weekly updates for War Thunder, and now it looks like a newer patch is now available. This patch will appear one week after the landing of Update 3.79 on 11 August 2021. If you have the PS4 version of War Thunder, the patch number 3.80 is. Otherwise, the official patch is number 2.7.0.204 on the PC and the number 2.7.0-201 on the consoles. As with most other updates, this new patch adds a lot of improvements and corrections to the nuclear game. Many balancing fixes have also been made. It does not look like new content has been published today. Anyway, you can read the full PATNOTES below. War Thunder Update 3.80 patchotes Improvements and bug fixes The remaining ammunition of the first stage ammunition rack in ground vehicles is now displayed in the lower left corner of the damage display. The option Downl

Surprise perfect: Outsider Alba Cones Milan

Alba is a further coup in the Euro league. On Friday night, the Berliner then won against title candidates AX Armani Milan with 81:76 (43:33). For Alba, it was the fifth victory in the 13th game, but they stay in the lower table bladder. Best Berliner Werner in front of 2500 spectators in the sold-out Arena on the Ostbahnhof were Marcus Eriksson with 21 and Mao do Lo with 12 points. From the beginning, an intensive game developed in which both teams were right in rhythm. After a 14: 2 run, the German master then went for the first time in the first section and moved to 19:10 away. After the sideways, Alba tied seamlessly, moved in the third section up to 17 meters (60:43). But the guests fought back in the last quarter, because the Berliner now joined too many throws. 91 seconds Before the end, Milan was back to a point in turn (77:76). But Alba showed nerve strength and took the lead into the finish. Our idea is to fight for 40 minutes and see how it starts. The rhythm was the

Games from the game private deliberation,

The Game Water Management Committee (Chair Chair) elected Kim Gyu-chul members as the 4th Chair at the Chairman of the Committee of the Games Water Management Committee on the 5th. The term of Kim Gyu-chul, the chairman of the chairperson, is from August 5, 20 to three years. Kim, Gyu-cheol, chairman, after graduating from Chungmang University Department of Game Engineering, Professor, Department of Game Engineering, Prof., Yeongsan National University, Busan Information Industry Promotion Agency (2, 3, 4, 4), Movies of Movies, Busan International Film Festival, The committee chairperson (one, two, three, three) and the like. Kim said, "To make an agency that will be fair, quick, accurate and accurate national services for the environment of the game industry for the term 3 years," said Kim, chairman, "he said," It is a "active administrator for users and operators based on various experiences on the game industry" We will provide services. "